Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello!, ආයුඛෝවන්! ,வணக்கம்! , नमस्ते! , Ciao!, 你好

Welcome you all for an adventure....:)





I'm Tharindu Dananjaya, a senior student at APIIT(Asia Pacific Institiute of Information Technology) Sri Lanka ; a full-time undergeraduate. This is my third year at campus.

Since Project Management is a module at this semester,  our lecturer, Mr.Syed Rehan  proposed the idea of creating a blog. Actually it will be interesting to start a blog to write almost everything I learn about the subject in class, everything I find about project management, everything cool about project management and of course everything boring and everyting  I will fail on project management...I wish I won't...!...This will be an adventurous journey of my own experience and research through Project Management.


So...This wont be a boring blog :) ..as I will try to keep you entertaining! Come-on people..Its an adventure..you read the title right?...!!! I will put everything from tiny analysis on tiny little concepts to detailed research on various PM related topics, from images to video lectures.....audio clips to pod-casts.....my own thoughts !!!


Hope you everyone..will read this...and let me know how you 'felt' the adventure!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment